FORMULATION: Each 100 mL contains:
- Treatment of diseases caused by calcium and magnesium deficiencies such as: milk fever, parturient paresis, grass tetany (hypomagnesemia).
- Calcium blocker toxicity, hyperkalemia, convulsion.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Dog, Cat: 0.5-1.5 mL/ kg, intramuscular (IM) injection
Cattle, Swine, Sheep, Goat, and Horses:
1 mL/ 5 kg of body weight, twice a day until recovery, intramuscular (IM) injection.
- Monitor respirations and cardiac rate and rhythm during administration.
- Do not use in animals with cardiac distress.
- Do not administer over 10 mL at an injection site.
- Use all when first open.
STORAGE: Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.