FORMULATION: Each 100 mL contains:
For the treatment of Pneumonia, Mastitis, Metritis, urogenital infections, wound infection, dermatitis, Pasteurellosis, Salmonellosis in pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, dogs, cats, poultry.
ADMINISTRATION: By deep intramuscular (IM) injection, a dose every 2 days.
- Piglets, dogs, cats, poultry: 1 mL per 7 kg of body weight
- Pigs, breeder pigs, goats, sheep: 1 mL per 10 kg of body weight.
- Cattle: 1 mL per 12 kg of body weight.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not administer over 10 mL at an injection site.
- Do not combine with other drugs for injection.
- Use dry needles and syringes.
- Meat: 21 days.
- Milking: 3 days.
STORAGE: Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.