FORMULATION: Each 100 mL contains:
INDICATIONS: For the treatment of bacterial diseases
- Piglets: Exudative dermatitis caused by Staphylococcus hyicus, Meningitis caused by Streptococcus suis, Arthritis caused by Streptococcus spp., Edema disease and other Cefquinome-sensitive organisms.
- Pigs, cattle, goats, sheep: Pasteurellosis, Acute Pneumonia caused by App, Haemophilus, Mastitis-Metritis-Agalactia Syndrome (MMA), Arthritis, footrot, wound infection.
- Piglets, dogs, cats: 1 mL per 12.5 kg of body weight.
- Pigs, Breeder pigs: 1 mL per 12.5 kg of body weight.
- Cattle, Goats, sheep: 1 mL per 25 kg of body weight.
- Shake well before use. Use dry and clean needle for injection.
- Do not administer to animals with less than 1.25 kg of body weight.
- Do not administer over 10 mL in pigs and 15 mL in cattle at an injection site.
- Do not use in animals which are known to be hypersensitive to ß-lactam antibiotics.
- Meat: Pigs: 3 days ; Cattle, goats, sheep: 5 days - Milk: 24 hours
STORAGE: Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300 C. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Similar Products View more
Other Products View more