- Bacillus licheniformis
- Bacillus megaterium
- Bacillus mesentericus
- Nitrosomonas spp.
- Nitrobacter spp.
- Decomposes organic matters (Feed leftover, shrimp feces).
- Reduces harmful bacteria.
- Reduces toxin gas (H2S, NH3).
- Provides acidifier buffer (H2CO3) to keep pH stable in pond water.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- After use of disinfectant or antibiotic: 200 g/ 1,000 m3 of water.
- To supply beneficial microorganisms in ponds before stocking Post-larvae: 250 g/ 1,000 m3 of water.
- First month: 200 g/ 1,000 m3 of water, administer every 15 days.
- Second month: 250 g/ 1,000 m3 of water, administer every 10 days.
- Third month: 300 g/ 1,000 m3 of water, administer every 7-10 days.
- From the fourth month and onwards: 350 g/ 1,000 m3 of water, administer every 7 days.
- For seriously polluted ponds: 400-500 g/ 1,000 m3 of water, administer every 5 -7 days.
Dilute NB-25 with clean water and spread over the pond. Use paddle wheel or bottom aeration system to aerate the product.
Do not use in combination with antibiotic or disinfectant within 48 hours.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. moisture not exceeding 80%, keep away from direct sunlight.