- Gentamicin Sulfate
- Tylosin Tartrate
- Pigs, cattle, goats, sheep: For the prevention and treatment of diseases caused by bacterial infections, acute pneumonia, diarrhea, enteritis, pasteurellosis, wound infection, arthritis, footrot, mastitis, metritis.
- Poultry: CRD, C-CRD, pasteurellosis, salmonellosis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Pigs, goats, sheep: 1 mL per 10 kg of body weight.
- Cattle: 1 mL per 15-20 kg of body weight.
- Poultry: 1 mL per 5-10 kg of body weight.
By intramuscular (IM) injection, once a day for 4-5 consecutive days. In case of acute infection: double the dose on the first day.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Meat: 21 days.
- Milk: 4 days.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.