- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Choline Chloride
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Folic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K3
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Supplies the essential vitamins and minerals for shrimp & fish.
- Improves water quality and stabilizes pH level.
- Colorizes water and stabilizes color of water in the pond.
- Improves growth rate, survival rate, productivity.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Improves water quality before stocking: 2 kg/1,000 m3 of water.
- Stabilizes water quality and color of water during culture period: 1 kg/ 1,000 m3 of water. Once every 7-10 days.
- Supplies the essential vitamins and minerals: 1 kg/ 100 kg of feed.
- Store in a dry and cool place not exceeding 300C. Keep away from direct sunlight.